Happy Valentine’s Day! I’ve been killing myself as to what to get all of you, but I think I’ve settled it.
It’s time to spread the love, don’t you think? I have decided that I, Frau Fancy, will take it upon myself to help a lucky one of you become a bit more Fancy. We can take this in stages. I’m not expecting you to get to my level right away. I mean, it takes a lot of time to learn to be Fancy. But, maybe I can help get you started.
I need to hear from those of you who are Fancy inside but just need a little help to bring your outside up to speed. Maybe you spend all day planning flight routes for your imaginary private jet? Do you practice scolding your imaginary Nanny in the mirror? Do you put on a wig and adopt an Eastern European accent while scrubbing your toilet? I want to hear from you!
If you make me laugh the hardest, you will advance to Round 2. If you make H laugh even harder, you advance to Round 3. Then I go all “Vegas” on you and pull a name from my final contestants. Shortly after that, you will be receiving:
- · One tiara. Not real. Don’t be silly. But still Fancy. Wear it to the grocery if you’d like. Then everyone will know you are Fancy. (Or completely insane. Be careful!)
- · One UK ring sizer. Because every Fancy Woman knows what size her diamond finger is!
- · Eyeshades and ear plugs, compliments of an airline. Because no Fancy woman should be disturbed while sleeping.
- · A jar or truffle salt. It’s truly fantastic. And Fancy. Trust me.
- · Oh, anything else I might find and decide to toss in. You never know.
Rules: you’ve got a week. I’ll need to make sure I can contact you, so either leave a link to your own blog or have a Google Follower Account or something. Don’t make me hire someone to come and find you! And dig deep, folks. Make me giggle. x
Disclaimer: this is NOT a sponsored post. No one gives me anything. You can't sponsor a Fancy. It's just me, wanting to share the joy. Because I care.